In Maths, P.E and Science we have been exploring balance. Every week in P.E we work on improving our balance and now we can balance very well on different parts of our body. In Maths we have been using weighing scales…we figured out that for the scales to balance both sides must be the same! In Science we conducted an experiment to balance a ruler on our hand. We discovered that the ruler would only balance if we placed our finger in the middle of the ruler! After our experiment we wrote up our findings! Here are some pictures of us busy at work!!
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Special Green Flag Assembly
- Scoil Aonghusa Junior working towards 6th Green flag!
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre