In Maths, P.E and Science we have been exploring balance. Every week in P.E we work on improving our balance and now we can balance very well on different parts of our body. In Maths we have been using weighing scales…we figured out that for the scales to balance both sides must be the same! In Science we conducted an experiment to balance a ruler on our hand. We discovered that the ruler would only balance if we placed our finger in the middle of the ruler! After our experiment we wrote up our findings! Here are some pictures of us busy at work!!
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
- Discover Primary Science- D053- Step 1 – Visit a Discover Centre – Junior Infant trip to the Zoo
- Discover Primary Science – D053 – Step 5- Show and Tell-Science Day in Scoil Aonghusa Junior