- Special Green Flag Assembly
- Scoil Aonghusa Junior working towards 6th Green flag!
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
Monthly Archives: March 2018
To celebrate all the work that the children have put into working towards our sixth green flag, Ms Reilly organised a special assembly on Friday 9th March. In the assembly we reminded everyone of the different concepts we had explored … Continue reading
This year, the children of Scoil Aonghusa Junior have been very busy working towards their 6th green flag- ‘Global Citizenship, Litter and Waste’. The children have been busy exploring themes such as: Fairtrade The children explored how everyday items are … Continue reading