January 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Special Green Flag Assembly
- Scoil Aonghusa Junior working towards 6th Green flag!
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
Category Archives: Mr. Ó Neachtain
I.C.T. in Scoil Aonghusa Junior In Scoil Aonghusa Junior we have a class set of iPad’s. Each week pupils get a chance to use the iPad’s to do computer based projects such as Scratch. Scratch teaches the children to learn … Continue reading
Mr Ó Neachtain’s 2nd Class were busy learning new Irish phrases in Irish to do with their clothes and used the catwalk to put their Irish into action. Click here to see how they got on.
Discover Primary Science – D053 – Step 1 & 3 & 4- Science & Engineering & Maths-How to Design a Boat to Float! – Mr O’ Neachtain’s Second Class
DESIGN A BOAT – Engineering and Design Mr Ó Neachtain’s 2nd Class were busy designing a boat that would stay up in water. We also experimented with adding passengers to our boats in the form of peas and the children … Continue reading
We are all very proud of our boys and girls who performed in our school’s Nativity Play 2016. Please click below to see the highlights! https://vimeo.com/196361216