March 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Special Green Flag Assembly
- Scoil Aonghusa Junior working towards 6th Green flag!
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
Category Archives: Ms. E O’Connell
I.C.T. in Scoil Aonghusa Junior In Scoil Aonghusa Junior we have a class set of iPad’s. Each week pupils get a chance to use the iPad’s to do computer based projects such as Scratch. Scratch teaches the children to learn … Continue reading
Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
Strand: Environmental Awareness and Care Here at Scoil Aonghusa we have been taking part in the Green School’s initiative for over a decade now. We take looking after the world around us very seriously indeed! The school has just been … Continue reading
On Wednesday the 22nd of March junior infants went on their first school tour to the zoo to learn about animals. They learned a lot about different animals that live in the African Savannah. They had a guide from Dublin … Continue reading
Science Day at Scoil Aonghusa Junior On Tuesday the 28th of April 2017, Scoil Aonghusa Junior held its biennial science day. Parents and members of the local community were invited to the school to see science demonstrations,experiments and investigations that … Continue reading