June 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Special Green Flag Assembly
- Scoil Aonghusa Junior working towards 6th Green flag!
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
Category Archives: Mr. Kenirons
Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
Senior Infants visited Imaginosity during Engineers Week to learn all about electricity and electrical circuits. They really enjoyed the day. Here are some photos of their tour:
Discover Primary Science – D053 – Step 3 & 4- Engineering & Maths-Designing Bridges- Mr. Keniron’s Senior Infants!
This experiment tied in with the strand, materials and the strand unit, properties and characteristics of materials. Engineering: We were engineers for the day! We learned that it is an engineer’s job to design materials and products. We all acted … Continue reading
Completing our Action Plan Targets during our Biodiversity Week of Action-Biodiversity Projects that the pupils completed:
Here are the projects that classes worked on during Biodiversity Week: Class year groups visited each other displays and learned new information. First Class biodiversity nature walk to Tymon Park: As you can see every class has worked very hard … Continue reading