February 2018 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
- Discover Primary Science- D053- Step 1 – Visit a Discover Centre – Junior Infant trip to the Zoo
- Discover Primary Science – D053 – Step 5- Show and Tell-Science Day in Scoil Aonghusa Junior
Category Archives: Ms. Allen
Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
Senior Infants visited Imaginosity during Engineers Week to learn all about electricity and electrical circuits. They really enjoyed the day. Here are some photos of their tour:
Discover Primary Science – D053 – Step 1 & 2 & 4- Science &Technology & Maths-Investigating Materials and Children’s Coats- Mrs. Allen’s Senior Infants
Our findings: Warm padded coats with hoods were the most popular type of coat worn on the day of or survey. 6 Waterproof and windproof coats with hoods were the next most popular. 4 Warm padded jackets with no hoods … Continue reading
Completing our Action Plan Targets during our Biodiversity Week of Action-Biodiversity Projects that the pupils completed:
Here are the projects that classes worked on during Biodiversity Week: Class year groups visited each other displays and learned new information. First Class biodiversity nature walk to Tymon Park: As you can see every class has worked very hard … Continue reading