August 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Special Green Flag Assembly
- Scoil Aonghusa Junior working towards 6th Green flag!
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
Category Archives: Ms. McAdam
Discover Primary Science – D053 – Step 1 & 4- Science & Maths-Dancing Raisins-Mrs. McAdam’s First Class
We conducted an experiment to investigate what would happen to raisins if we put them in fizzy water. Subject: Science Strand: Energy & Forces./ Materials Strand Unit: Forces / Properties and characteristics of materials Equipment: water, 7up, clear glasses, raisins … Continue reading
Completing our Action Plan Targets during our Biodiversity Week of Action-Biodiversity Projects that the pupils completed:
Here are the projects that classes worked on during Biodiversity Week: Class year groups visited each other displays and learned new information. First Class biodiversity nature walk to Tymon Park: As you can see every class has worked very hard … Continue reading
In Maths, P.E and Science we have been exploring balance. Every week in P.E we work on improving our balance and now we can balance very well on different parts of our body. In Maths we have been using weighing … Continue reading