March 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Special Green Flag Assembly
- Scoil Aonghusa Junior working towards 6th Green flag!
- Discover Primary Science – D053- Step 2- Technology (I.C.T.)- Using iPads in our School
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
- Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 1 – Invite a Science Speaker to your School- The Moon and Sixpence Theatre
Category Archives: Ms. Howard
Discover Primary Science- D053 – Step 3 – Engineering – Attend Event during Engineers’ Week- Senior Infant visit to Imaginosity- Circuits!
Senior Infants visited Imaginosity during Engineers Week to learn all about electricity and electrical circuits. They really enjoyed the day. Here are some photos of their tour:
Discover Primary Science – D053 – Step 1 & 4- Science & Maths-Which Magnet is the Strongest? -Ms Howard’s Senior Infants
Which magnet is the strongest? Curricular content. Science Energy: Magnetism. Maths Number: Counting, Comparing and ordering. Data: Representing Data. Step 1: Science investigations. The children in Ms Howard’s class first investigated the materials through free play and guided discovery. They … Continue reading
Here are some photos of junior infants doing one of their biodiversity projects. They wish to attract new birds to our school grounds. Their lovely designs can be seen hanging from the trees at the front of the school in … Continue reading
Completing our Action Plan Targets during our Biodiversity Week of Action-Biodiversity Projects that the pupils completed:
Here are the projects that classes worked on during Biodiversity Week: Class year groups visited each other displays and learned new information. First Class biodiversity nature walk to Tymon Park: As you can see every class has worked very hard … Continue reading